What's New and Exciting?

December 22, 2007 - Mommy and Daddy are MARRIED!♥♥♥
February 9, 2008 - Starr's 1st Woofday!
February 14, 2008 - ♥Woofentine's Day!♥

Friday, December 7, 2007

Secret Santa Paws Has Arrived


*zoomies*
My Secret Santa Paws gift arrived today!
In one of my groups on Dogster called MPMM - Min Pin Manchester Mania we are having a Secret Santa Paws gift exchange. We all entered our names and were assigned pups to send a Christmas present to.
This evening the door bell rang. *woof woof woof* Who's at the door? Daddy get the door and there was a man there with a great BIG box. This box, was BIG. Bigger than any box we've ever received before. WoW! You can imagine my delight when Daddy came in and gave me the box. I sniffed and nudged at it and tried my best to open it, but Mommy quickly put an end to that. She said that it's my Christmas present and I have to wait until Christmas to open it! WHATEVER! I'm just gonna go try again after she goes to bed. BOL BOL BOL
Thanks Secret Santa Paws pal!!!

No comments: