What's New and Exciting?

December 22, 2007 - Mommy and Daddy are MARRIED!♥♥♥
February 9, 2008 - Starr's 1st Woofday!
February 14, 2008 - ♥Woofentine's Day!♥

Friday, December 7, 2007

I Have the BEST Pals Ever!


So, my birthday was the other day and I had such a pawsome day! Mommy made pupcakes for all my pals and a HUGE woofday cake for me to share with my sisters and it was OH SO YUMMY!! I got so many nice pressies too! So many fun new toys and treats. YUM! I have to say my most favourite pressie was a stuffed mokey that makes monkey noises when I play with it. I also got a new Kong. I LOVE kong toys. Mommy makes these pawesome mixes that she puts in them and I love to lick it all out! I am going to have hours of fun with my new Kong.
The thing that made my woofday so special was my pals! All the wonderful gifts, messages and love I got touched me so deeply. It really shows me who my pals are and what they mean. ♥


Thank you so much to each and every one of you! You mean the world to me and I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so cool that you pups have a blog. We have book marked it and will check back. Tell Mom and Dad that we wish them the best for their big day!

Shift and Mom